|author||David Howells <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-01-08 01:01:22 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2006-01-08 20:13:37 -0800|
[PATCH] frv: fix PCMCIA configuration
Fix PCMCIA configuration for FRV by including the stock PCMCIA configuration description file. Signed-off-by: David Howells <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/frv/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 17 deletions
diff --git a/arch/frv/Kconfig b/arch/frv/Kconfig
index ec85c0d6c6da..3516a3aee820 100644
@@ -305,23 +305,7 @@ config RESERVE_DMA_COHERENT
- tristate "Use PCMCIA"
- Say Y here if you want to attach PCMCIA- or PC-cards to your FR-V
- board. These are credit-card size devices such as network cards,
- modems or hard drives often used with laptops computers. There are
- actually two varieties of these cards: the older 16 bit PCMCIA cards
- and the newer 32 bit CardBus cards. If you want to use CardBus
- cards, you need to say Y here and also to "CardBus support" below.
- To use your PC-cards, you will need supporting software from David
- Hinds pcmcia-cs package (see the file <file:Documentation/Changes>
- for location). Please also read the PCMCIA-HOWTO, available from
- To compile this driver as modules, choose M here: the
- modules will be called pcmcia_core and ds.
# bool "Math emulation support (EXPERIMENTAL)"