|author||Adam Buchbinder <email@example.com>||2016-03-04 11:21:18 -0800|
|committer||David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-03-20 21:28:58 -0700|
sparc: Fix misspellings in comments.
Signed-off-by: Adam Buchbinder <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Julian Calaby <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/sparc/include')
3 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/arch/sparc/include/asm/pgtable_64.h b/arch/sparc/include/asm/pgtable_64.h
index 7a38d6a576c5..f089cfa249f3 100644
@@ -218,7 +218,7 @@ extern pgprot_t PAGE_KERNEL_LOCKED;
extern pgprot_t PAGE_COPY;
extern pgprot_t PAGE_SHARED;
-/* XXX This uglyness is for the atyfb driver's sparc mmap() support. XXX */
+/* XXX This ugliness is for the atyfb driver's sparc mmap() support. XXX */
extern unsigned long _PAGE_IE;
extern unsigned long _PAGE_E;
extern unsigned long _PAGE_CACHE;
diff --git a/arch/sparc/include/asm/processor_64.h b/arch/sparc/include/asm/processor_64.h
index 6924bdefe148..ce2595c89471 100644
@@ -201,7 +201,7 @@ unsigned long get_wchan(struct task_struct *task);
#define KSTK_ESP(tsk) (task_pt_regs(tsk)->u_regs[UREG_FP])
/* Please see the commentary in asm/backoff.h for a description of
- * what these instructions are doing and how they have been choosen.
+ * what these instructions are doing and how they have been chosen.
* To make a long story short, we are trying to yield the current cpu
* strand during busy loops.
diff --git a/arch/sparc/include/asm/tsb.h b/arch/sparc/include/asm/tsb.h
index ecb49cfa3be9..c6a155c3904e 100644
@@ -149,7 +149,7 @@ extern struct tsb_phys_patch_entry __tsb_phys_patch, __tsb_phys_patch_end;
* page size in question. So for PMD mappings (which fall on
* bit 23, for 8MB per PMD) we must propagate bit 22 for a
* 4MB huge page. For huge PUDs (which fall on bit 33, for
- * 8GB per PUD), we have to accomodate 256MB and 2GB huge
+ * 8GB per PUD), we have to accommodate 256MB and 2GB huge
* pages. So for those we propagate bits 32 to 28.
#define KERN_PGTABLE_WALK(VADDR, REG1, REG2, FAIL_LABEL) \