Diffstat (limited to 'samples/trace_events')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/samples/trace_events/trace-events-sample.h b/samples/trace_events/trace-events-sample.h
index 125d6402f64f..d6b75bb495b3 100644
@@ -4,14 +4,14 @@
* The define_trace.h below will also look for a file name of
* TRACE_SYSTEM.h where TRACE_SYSTEM is what is defined here.
- * In this case, it would look for sample.h
+ * In this case, it would look for sample-trace.h
* If the header name will be different than the system name
* (as in this case), then you can override the header name that
* define_trace.h will look up by defining TRACE_INCLUDE_FILE
* This file is called trace-events-sample.h but we want the system
- * to be called "sample". Therefore we must define the name of this
+ * to be called "sample-trace". Therefore we must define the name of this
* #define TRACE_INCLUDE_FILE trace-events-sample
@@ -106,7 +106,7 @@
* memcpy(__entry->foo, bar, 10);
- * __dynamic_array: This is similar to array, but can vary is size from
+ * __dynamic_array: This is similar to array, but can vary its size from
* instance to instance of the tracepoint being called.
* Like __array, this too has three elements (type, name, size);
* type is the type of the element, name is the name of the array.