blob: ee35fd0f2236c2132fe00e24efb920128923db43 (plain
* Based on arch/arm/include/asm/compiler.h
* Copyright (C) 2012 ARM Ltd.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* This is used to ensure the compiler did actually allocate the register we
* asked it for some inline assembly sequences. Apparently we can't trust the
* compiler from one version to another so a bit of paranoia won't hurt. This
* string is meant to be concatenated with the inline asm string and will
* cause compilation to stop on mismatch. (for details, see gcc PR 15089)
#define __asmeq(x, y) ".ifnc " x "," y " ; .err ; .endif\n\t"
#endif /* __ASM_COMPILER_H */