Diffstat (limited to 'hw/usb/dump.h')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/hw/usb/dump.h b/hw/usb/dump.h
index 247016f259..7e81aaa043 100644
@@ -36,7 +36,8 @@ typedef struct UsbDumpState UsbDumpState;
* - IN: setup_len > 0 (data): callback for OUT
* - (same code path: IN: setup_len == 0 (!data): Called iff dir is OUT
* (otherwise BROKEN!))
- * - Note: never called in OUT.
+ * - Note: never called in OUT (via do_token_out), but do_parameter may call
+ * with OUT as does XHCI.
* Possible combinations (^X,Y = handle_ctrl called, X and Y are Submission or
* Callback where X is called before processing the data in handle_ctrl, and Y
@@ -52,6 +53,7 @@ typedef struct UsbDumpState UsbDumpState;
* - setup(setup_len == 0, IN) / status^SC,(IN) - Same as above (with
* status(IN)), but there is no data for both submission and callback.
* - setup(setup_len == 0, OUT) / status(OUT) (BROKEN!)
+ * - NOTE: do_parameter() is not taken into account in the above description.
* handle_data is called for all non-EP0 transfers. PID is either IN or OUT.
* Sequence for the PID cases (interrupt):
@@ -72,7 +74,7 @@ typedef struct UsbDumpState UsbDumpState;
* Control: DONE
- * Int: IN PROGRESS
+ * Int: DONE
* Bulk: TODO
* Isoc: TODO